COVID 19 SAFETY RULES
We ask you to respect the current guidelines for golf in safety of the Commissione FIG Covid-19.(https://www.federgolf.it/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Linee-guida-aggiornate-al-14-ottobre.pdf
) HOUSE RULES
We ask everyone to be aware of his or her own personal safety and to avoid behaving in a way which might put anyone at risk. Furthermore, we would like to remind you of the following:
- Each player must be in possession of a valid membership card, issued by a recognized Golf Federation, with a registered handicap or playing permit
- Each player must play with his own bag; bags may be hired on request in the Clubs Front-Office
- The course ticket must be placed clearly visible on the bag
- Dogs are not allowed on the course
- Please replace lawn pivots by stamping them firmly into place
- Repair damage caused by teeing off, shoe spikes on the green, footprints in bunkers etc.
- Avoid leaving your trollies and/or bags on the greens or tees
- Please do not take too many unnecessary practice shots
- Allow faster teams to pass
- Driving Range balls may not be used on the course or taken away, they are the property of the Golfclub Passeier.Meran
- The use of mobile phones on the course is to be avoided
- The instructions of the greenkeepers and club staff are to be respected.
And don’t forget to enjoy the game! ☺️
LOCAL RULES REG. 33/8 (MAY 2022)
1. OUT OF BOUNDS - Reg. 18.2.
Ball lost out of bounds, relief with penalty of stroke and loss of distance marked by:
a. white posts;
b. safety nets or fences on the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 18th hole;
c. white/green posts - internal out for players on lane 2 and on lane 16.
2. PENALTY AREAS - Reg. 17 (relief with penalty)
a. Penalty Areas are marked by yellow or red posts;
b. if a Dropping Area is present, it shall be the only dropping option.
3. GROUND IN REPLACEMENT- Reg. 16.1 (relief without penalty)
a. all areas marked by blue posts or a white line;
b. drainage strips with stones adjacent to the road along lane 12;
c. and possible erosion in the bunkers. Reg. 16.1c.
4. CONSTITUTIONAL PARTS OF THE COURT - Reg. 8.1a (easement with penalty).
a. all walls of the tee structures;
b. the retaining wall at Green 14 & Green 17.
5. MOVABLE OBSTACLES - Reg. 15.2 (relief without penalty)
a. the distance markers at the 100, 150 and 200 metres;
b. stones in the bunker.
6. IMMOVABLE OBSTACLES - Reg. 16.1 (relief without penalty)
a. advertising posters, benches, ball washers, flower beds and protective netting and fencing;
b. all components of the sprinkler system;
c. sewer manholes and manhole covers;
d. power line posts or poles;e. all paths with or without surface (gravel or asphalt).
7. ELECTRIC CABLES
If a ball hits the cables or poles of electric lines, the stroke must be repeated without penalty.
8. TEE TIME IN TOURNAMENTS - REGULATION 5.3a.
Tournament players must be present at the first tee at the start time set by the tournament committee. Late arrivals are subject to the following penalties:
a. up to 5 min: 2 penalty strokes/count or hole loss/hole betting.
b. more than 5 minutes: disqualification.
The clock at tee 1 is used for timekeeping.
9. INTERRUPTION OF PLAY - REGULATION 5.7b
a. 1 continuous siren sound: "immediate suspension of play".
b. 2 short siren tones: "resumption of play".
c. 3 short siren tones: "abandonment of the game".
10. PENALTIES FOR BREACH OF LOCAL RULES:
a. hole play = loss of hole
b. counting game = 2 penalty strokes
For all other cases, the rules of the R.&A. Rules Limited u. of the F.I.G. apply.
Red: 100 mt. from start
Yellow: 150 mt. from start